Mini-course on LatticeEasy next week at the ICTP

Francesco Muia fmuia at ictp.it
Wed Dec 6 14:42:57 CET 2017

Dear all,

in collaboration with Prof. Quevedo and Dr. Krippendorf (currently based at LMU in Munich), we managed to organise a mini-course on LatticeEasy, a C++ program which is useful to study the dynamics of scalar fields in an expanding universe on the lattice. Here is the website for the program: http://felderbooks.com/latticeeasy/index.html.

The mini-course will be held by Francesco Cefalà, who is a PhD student in the group of Prof. Stefan Antusch in Basel. The schedule is as follows:

Wednesday 13/12: 10am in the Euler room.
Thursday 14/12: 10am in the Euler room.
Friday 15/12: 11-12:30 + 14:30-16 in the Euler room.

Attached below, you can find a preliminary program. Everyone who is interested can participate. If you would like to attend, please let me know replying to this message. Francesco needs the number of participants in order to calibrate the number/difficulty of the exercises. Please notice that in order to solve the exercises you will need your own laptop with Mathematica.

Cheers,
Francesco