Seminar on Donaldson-Thomas Theory - Mon Dec 11, 9.30, room 136 Sissa

Andrea Maiorana amaioran at sissa.it
Thu Dec 7 11:03:16 CET 2017

Next Monday (Dec 11, at 9.30 in room 136) we will have the seventh
seminar of the series, the last seminar of 2017.
After that we will resume on Monday January 8.

Speaker: Andrea Maiorana
Title: Stability on Abelian categories
Abstract: We will introduce a general notion of stability on an Abelian
category, due to A. Rudakov, which applies to the usual definitions of
stability for quiver representations and coherent sheaves. In particular
we will discuss existence and uniqueness of Harder-Narasimhan
filtrations.