NCG seminar

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Tue Apr 12 11:45:38 CEST 2016

NCG SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT

Tajron Jurić
RB Institute, Zagreb, Croatia

"Some examples of NCQFT and NC metric"

Abstract:

In this seminar I will talk about two recent topics I worked on:
1) Certain models of NCQFT
2) Construction of NC metric

In the first part I will show you a scalar field theory and a certain gauge
theory on a deformed R^3 space, which are free of UV/IR mixing and even
more,
they are perturbativly finite, rendering the long forgotten dream of
noncommutativity serving as a natural UV cut-off.
In the second part I will elaborate on some recent results about
construction of NC metric as a parallel to what was found in E.Beggs,
S.Majid
"Gravity induced from quantum spacetime", Class.Quant.Grav 31 (2014)
0305020.

Venue: SISSA, Tuesday 19 April at 2:30 pm in lecture room 136