[RegCNET] RegCM4 changelog?

Tufan Turp turcomania at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:49:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yes, you are right. All notes and changes of each release can be seen via
http://gforge.ictp.it/gf/project/regcm/frs/ by clicking on each version,
one by one. Firstly, choose package name and then select relevant release
and check "notes" and "changes" sections. or Graziano can give a better
answer. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Tufan Turp

Bogazici University