[RegCNET] RegCM4.1 output files open error with Grads

chen chenjh1213 at 163.com
Thu Nov 24 05:54:52 CET 2011

Dear Graziano and Ciao,
Thank you very much! The method you offered just worked well in Grads. I use Grads with Windows, so i find the file *.coord and its path in CTL file need pay more attention.

But now I'm a little  worry about this. If I add  variables in the output files,for example, in the RAD file, I want more variables to output, does this method works as usual?  In this situation, does the file GrADSNcPrepare.F90 need to be modifed?
thank you in advance!