[RegCNET] RegCM4.1 output files open error with Grads

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Thu Nov 24 09:14:02 CET 2011

On 11/24/2011 05:54 AM, chen wrote:
> Dear Graziano and Ciao,
> Thank you very much! The method you offered just worked well in Grads. I use Grads with Windows, so i find the file *.coord and its path in CTL file need pay more attention.
>
> But now I'm a little  worry about this. If I add  variables in the output files,for example, in the RAD file, I want more variables to output, does this method works as usual?  In this situation, does the file GrADSNcPrepare.F90 need to be modifed?
> thank you in advance!
[...]

The program does not do any check on variable names or meaning. It does only
construct the coord file using the projection information and allow grads to see
multidimensional vars as 2d or 3d. It should work up to any 5d vars.

Ciao!

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics