[RegCNET] How to convert multiple ATM files from sigma to pressure levels in one step?

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Tue Jun 14 17:13:40 CEST 2011

On 06/14/2011 04:20 PM, Béatrice MOREL wrote:
[...]
> Would someone know a quick way to do it for a 10-year long simulation (i.e., 10
> * 12 files!)? I should probably write some SHELL script, but indeed, I am not
> very familiar with this programming language.
[...]

Go to the output dir.

find . -name "*ATM*" -exec ../Bin/sigma2p {} \;

This assumes the sigma2p executable is in ../Bin respect to output dir. If not
the case, change that accordingly.

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics