[RegCNET] How to convert multiple ATM files from sigma to pressure levels in one step?

Béatrice MOREL beatrice.morel at univ-reunion.fr
Tue Jun 14 16:20:42 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to convert multiple RegCM output files from sigma to pressure levels using sigma2p. With sigma2p, I can only do one file at a time.

Would someone know a quick way to do it for a 10-year long simulation (i.e., 10 * 12 files!)? I should probably write some SHELL script, but indeed, I am not very familiar with this programming language.

Thanks by advance for your help.

Best regards,

Beatrice MOREL

Energy, Electronics and Process Lab
Unit EA 4079

15, avenue René Cassin • BP 7151
97 715 Saint-Denis cedex 9
Tél.: +262(0)262 93 82 50 • Fax: +262(0)262 93 81 73
mail: secretariat.le2p at univ-reunion.fr
internet: http://sciences.univ-reunion.fr/laboratoires/le2p