Upcoming Nikola Tesla Exhibition planning

Cappellini Valerio valerio at ictp.it
Tue Jun 15 10:57:10 CEST 2021

Hi everybody!

My name is Maja Berović and I'm one of the ex-SISSA students with a
passion for organizing different events.

Currently, I'm working on a project with a group of friends related to
Nikola Tesla's work and life and the idea is to bring the Tesla Museum
in Trieste for the period mid September-mid October.

So far we have the support of AREA Science Park, SISSA, Novak Djokovic
Foundation, Trieste News, Municipality of Trieste, Serbian Consulate and
Community, hence we created a strong background of different partners,
now we need to work on networking and connecting people. :)

In case some of you would like to hear more about it, you can join me
and a couple of friends on aperitivo on Wednesday, 16th June, at 19:00,
Caffè San Marco. Otherwise, you can simply text me (at
majules.b at gmail.com) in order to elaborate more on this topic.

Meanwhile, I'm sending you the two links to give you some idea of how
this event will be realized:
https://youtu.be/S5GYd6F6R7U <https://youtu.be/S5GYd6F6R7U>
https://youtu.be/a4zPYFXbh0U <https://youtu.be/a4zPYFXbh0U>

Looking forward to your reply.