Summer Activities with American Corner Trieste FVG

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Jun 14 20:37:48 CEST 2021

The *Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste* -
Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste has resumed its activities in
person with Free Admissionand Full Respect of Anti-Covid Protocol.

We offer these *film series* in our association with *Mandatory
Reservation***(on the website www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>)

*American Musical Film Series* from 22/6 to 1/07 (Tue, Wed, Thu 10 am
and 6 pm) 6 films in original version-. Wizard of Oz, American in Paris,
Grease, Chicago, Mamma Mia, The Greatest Showman

*Family Summer Film Series* from 6/07 to 27/7 (Tue 5:30 pm) 1 film per
week in original version - Secret Life of Pets, Space Jam, The Good
Dinosaur, Wall-e

Moreover, finally this year we will be able to celebrate

*US Independence Day *
*3/07/3021 from 6 pm *
*at the Soldiers' FIeld in Opicina *
*
*
*Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste *
in collaboration with
*Junior Alpina Baseball and Softball*
*
*
Free admission. No Reservation.
An evening of Stars and Stripes with:

  * Home Run Challenge and Slow Pitch Trial.
  * Live Music: 60s 70s Folk & Blues with Riccardo Gargiulo and Luigi
    Farina.
  * Typical menu with hamburgers and hot dogs (for a fee).

We will resume English courses in person from 5/07. registrations are
still open for the *Summer English Academy*, Full Immersion English, for
elementary, middle and high school students. One week sessions start on
5/7/2021.

We can't wait to see you again!

For further information: *www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com> - aia.fvg at gmail.com
<mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>- tel: 040630301.*
The office is open from Monday to Friday 9 to 13 .

Sincerely, Denise Tecchio
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Personal mobile phone 3288846049
--
Associazione Italo Americana FVG / American Corner Trieste
Piazza S. Antonio Nuovo, 6
34122 Trieste TS - Italy
tel:  +39 (040) 63 03 01
General: aia.fvg at gmail.com <mailto:aia.fvg at gmail.com>
Administration: aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com <mailto:aiatriesteinfo at gmail.com>
Blog: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com>
facebook: American Corner Trieste
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Corner-Trieste/109108249114316?ref=tn_tnmn>
facebook: Associazione Italo Americana FVG
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ASSOCIAZIONE-ITALO-AMERICANA-DEL-FVG/115239768499663>
instagram: @aiafvg <https://www.instagram.com/aiafvg/>
Spring 2021 Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9-13.
/Americans can vote. Wherever they are. Register to vote at/
www.fvap.gov <http://www.fvap.gov>