For sale! High chair Prima Pappa Duplo (suitable from 4 to 36 months)

Felipe J Colon fcolon_g at ictp.it
Mon Feb 9 13:24:03 CET 2015

We are selling a High chair Prima Pappa Duplo (Peg Perego - suitable
from 4 to 36 months). The chair is in very good condition. It has a
minor patched area in the upholstery and normal wear and tear. We’re
only selling it because we’re moving to another country and we would
like to take as little as possible with us. Should you be interested we
could provide photos of the item. There is also an ad on the board
behind the infoPoint. Price: 55 EUR

  * The chair turns into a recliner for relaxing naps.
  * Very compact when folded.
  * Padded anatomic seat with leg divider
  * Removable anatomic booster for little ones
  * Height adjustable
  * 5 points safety harness
  * 7 different heights
  * PCV and eco-leather upholstery easy to clean
  * Double removable tray
  * Iron-aluminium frame in excellent condition
  * Colour: red with a monkey design

For enquiries please call Nuriya (English/Russian)
Cell: 3347 121 163
Email: nuriya_2504 at mail.ru

Felipe (Italian, Spanish, English)
Extension: 879