For sale! Domyos abdominal crunch exercise machine & wood balance board

Felipe J Colon fcolon_g at ictp.it
Mon Feb 9 13:19:36 CET 2015

We are selling a Domyos abdominal crunch exercise machine & a Domyos
wood balance board. Both of these items are in excellent condition. We
are only selling them because we are moving to another country and we
would like to take as little as possible with us. The ab machine is
easily foldable occupying little space. The balance board is great for
balance and agility training, core strengthening, coordination, and
improving ankle motion. The board comes with a non-slip surface for safe
exercising.

Price for both items: 35 EUR

For enquiries please call Nuriya (English/Russian)
Cell: 3347 121 163
Email: nuriya_2504 at mail.ru

Felipe (Italian, Spanish, English)
Extension: 879