For sale! Desktop Dell Optiplex 755 (Full System: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard)

Felipe J Colon fcolon_g at ictp.it
Mon Feb 9 13:30:47 CET 2015

I am selling a desktop (full system includes CPU, monitor, speakers,
mouse and keyboard) DELL Optiplex 755. The system is in excellent
working condition. I have recently upgraded the OS to Windows 7. The
only reason I am selling it is because I am moving to another country
and I want to take as little as possible with me. The features of the
system are as follows:

  * Processor: Intel Core2 Duo
  * Driver size: 220 GB
  * Memory: 4 GB
  * Speed: 2.33 GHz
  * Super Fast SATA Hard Drive
  * Display size: 19 inches (LCD)
  * Monitor height and angle adjustable
  * Language setup and keyboard: English (UK)
  * Optical drive: DVD/CD-RW
  * USB ports: 8 (6 rear, 2 front)
  * Monitor includes loud-speakers
  * Fan-cooled