NOW: Invitation to Special Ceremonies in BLH followed by Christmas Buffet at LB Cafeteria

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Dec 16 12:05:44 CET 2016

Starting now

Dear All,

You are warmly invited to the ceremony for the presentation of long
service awards to a number of our ICTP colleagues, TODAY at 12:00, in
the Budinich Lecture Hall.

On this occasion, we are also celebrating the retirement of our
colleague Muhammad Iqbal from the Centre.

I hope to see you all in the Budinich Lecture Hall for these two special
occasions and shortly thereafter at the Leonardo Building Cafeteria for
a Christmas buffet lunch to celebrate together the end of the year, say
good-bye to our colleague Iqbal and exchange festive greetings.

Best regards,

Fernando Quevedo

--
Please do not reply to this message but to the originator of the message