Access to Adriatico lower level

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Dec 16 14:58:22 CET 2016

Dear All,

we would like to inform you that due to extraordinary cleaning
activities, the lecture halls and informatic laboratories in Adriatico
Guest House's lower level will have limited access from Sunday 18 to
Thursday 22 December. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for you understanding.

Kind rergards,

--

Guest House Services
ICTP - The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics