2017 ICTP Children's Christmas Party

Infopoint info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Dec 16 09:37:09 CET 2016

We wish to thank all the children who came to the party lastWednesday 14
December 2016, and made it a very successful event.

Special thanks go to Professor Fernando Quevedo and ICTP Administration
for making resources available for the event, to Massimo Maffione for
being an excellent Santa, to Serenissima catering company for the buffet
and to Illiria Automatic Service for the drinks, to the Immaginario
Scientifico for the interesting activities they presented.

And indeed to all the colleagues who helped set up the cafeteria for the
party and who collaborated during the party.

With regard to the distance adoption project, we thank those who
deposited their contribution in the collection box during the party.

Those still wishing to contribute can do so by depositing their offers
in the boxes located at the Info Point (LB Hall). The collection will
close on Wednesday, 21 December 2016.

Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful 2017!

The Organizing Committee of the Children's Christmas Party