ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Tuesday 27 February, at 14:00 - Job Bonyo - VENUE: ICTP Luigi Stasi seminar room

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue Feb 20 12:49:06 CET 2024

_ICTP MATHEMATICS SEMINARS - 2024_

Tuesday 27 February 2024, at 14:00

VENUE: ICTP Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

Speaker: Job Bonyo (Multimedia University of Kenya)

Title: Composition semigroup on some analytic spaces of the upper half plane

Abstract: We construct strongly continuous semigroups of composition
operators on some analytic spaces of the upper half plane. By
identifying the infinitesimal generators of the semigroups as well as
their spectra, the resulting resolvents are concretely represented as
integral operators. Finally, using the theory of strongly continuous
semigroups on Banach spaces, we easily deduce both the norm and spectral
properties of the obtained integral operators.

All interested are welcome to attend.

/https://indico.ictp.it/event/10658/
/

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela