ICTP Physics Without Frontiers Annual Meeting

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Oct 25 15:21:00 CEST 2023

ICTP Physics Without Frontiers welcomes you to join our*Annual Meeting*,
which will take place on 30^th November 2023 from 2 PM (full programme
available here <https://indico.ictp.it/event/10543/>).

You are invited to join us to celebrate the accomplishments of PWF and
look at some of the projects we organised this year through our
volunteer network. *Please come to meet us to find out more and how to
get involved and join our network!*

The event will take place at the ICTP (Budinich Lecture Hall), but it
can also be attended remotely via the *zoom* link below:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkd-CvqTwpH9Fg8iNJpBI0l9MhAVxDFKMn
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkd-CvqTwpH9Fg8iNJpBI0l9MhAVxDFKMn>

*We look forward to meeting you and to joining us for a small reception
at 4:30 PM*!

Prof. Bobby Acharya, Dr. Kate Shaw and Dr. Natasa Stojic

/PWF Coordinators/

//

PS: please bear with us as we transition our webpages to a new
infrastructure