Reminder! Reading seminars at ICTP on Chow groups for some classical examples of hyperkähler manifolds starting TOMORROW

ICTP/math - Di Giovannantonio Margherita math at ictp.it
Wed Oct 25 13:13:50 CEST 2023

Thursday, October 26th: *On the Chow ring of a K3 surface
(Beauville-Voisin, 2004)*. By *Lothar Göttsche*

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder for the first of the four reading seminars
<https://sites.google.com/view/yuliethprietom/conferencesseminars/organiser>
mentioned above, which is taking place TOMORROW at 3PM in the Leonardo
Building Info Lab.

Best,

Yulieth Prieto