Reading seminars at ICTP on Chow groups for some classical examples of hyperkähler manifolds

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Oct 23 11:09:03 CEST 2023

Dear all,

This is an announcement for our reading seminar at ICTP on Chow groups
for some classical examples of hyperkähler manifolds. Specifically, we
aim to cover the main facts discussed in the following notable works on
this topic:

Thursday, October 26th: On the Chow ring of a K3 surface
(Beauville-Voisin, 2004). By Lothar G. Thursday, November 9th: Chow
groups of K3 surfaces and spherical objects (Huybrechts, 2010). By
Yulieth P. Thursday, November 30th: Sur l'anneau de Chow d'une variété
abélienne (Beauville, 1986). By Shubham S. Tuesday, December 5th:
Motivic decompositions for the Hilbert scheme of points on a K3 surface
(Neguţ, Oberdieck, Yin, 2021). By Alina M.

The first lecture will take place this *Thursday, October 26th, from
15:00 to 16:30* at LB Infolab by Professor Lothar Göttsche. We extend a
special invitation to PhD students and postdocs who are interested in
the topic. More information
<https://sites.google.com/view/yuliethprietom/conferencesseminars/organiser>

Best,

Yulieth Prieto