FW: SISSA Algebraic Geometry Seminar -- Talk by Vasily Golishev

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Sat Oct 7 09:39:21 CEST 2023

The talk by V. Golyshev is postponed to Monday, October 16th.

================================
SISSA ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINARS

Vasily Golyshev (ICTP) will give a talk on

Lifts of differential equations

on October 16th, 2023, at 11 am in Dubrovin Room 136, SISSA Main Building

Abstract: I will introduce a program that aims to construct kernels
for integral transforms that realize lifts of differential equations.
I'll explain a technique to prove the respective transformation
formulas on the Betti side. This is joint work with Ilia Gaiur.

U. Bruzzo