TRINO ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINAR - Wednesday, 15 March, at 14:00 - Francesca Carocci - Venue: SISSA, room 134

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Thu Mar 9 16:43:29 CET 2023

TRINO ALGEBRAIC GEOMETRY SEMINARS 2023

Dear Colleagues,

the next appointment with the TRINO series will be next week:

Venue: Room 134 (SISSA), on Wednesday, 15 March 2023, at 14:00

Speaker: Francesca Carocci (EPFL)

Title: BPS invariant from p-adic integrals

Abstract: We consider moduli spaces of one-dimensional semistable
sheaves on del Pezzo and K3 surfaces supported on ample curve classes.
Working over a non-archimedean local field F, we define a natural
measure on the F-points of such moduli spaces. We prove that the
integral of a certain naturally defined gerbe on the moduli spaces with
respect to this measure is independent of the Euler characteristic.
Analogous statements hold for (meromorphic or not) Higgs bundles.
Recent results of Maulik-Shen and Kinjo-Coseki imply that these
integrals compute the BPS invariants for the del Pezzo case and for
Higgs bundles.
/This is a joint work with Giulio Orecchia and Dimitri Wyss./

All interested are welcome to attend

Koutou, on behalf of  Andrea T. Ricolfi
SISSA
Via Bonomea 265, 34136 Trieste
https://aricolfi.github.io

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela