What's new on the EC's Research and Innovation website

Henningsen Susanne hennings at ictp.it
Mon Jun 26 16:16:34 CEST 2023

read on-line version
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/newsletter-archives/view/service/1325/en/latest>
| ISSN 2599-9222

  Research and Innovation

    What's new

European Commission Logo

Newsletter_Banner_02_medium-size

*Follow us* EU Science & Innovation <https://twitter.com/EUScienceInnov>
| EU Science & Innovation <https://www.facebook.com/EUScienceInnov/> |
EU Science & Innovation <https://www.youtube.com/EUScienceInnovation> |
Research & Innovation RSS
<http://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=rss&lg=en>

News alerts
Innovative clean technologies can make energy-intensive industries
climate neutral
Today, the Commission published a report entitled Scaling up innovative
technologies for climate neutrality, which analyses 184 demonstrator
projects for climate neutrality in energy-intensive industries.

Margarethe Vestager, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission
said,

    "This report sends a signal to industry, public and private
    investors, national governments and managing authorities to support
    and increase investments that will turn our ambition into a
    planet-compatible reality."

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/723343/en/mainURL>

SeeAlso

	See also
	ERA industrial technologies roadmaps
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/723343/en/seeAlsoLink>

Horizon magazine
Unlocking the secrets to Mars

Simulating the Red Planet’s geology and hydrology reveals how the
landscape has changed, helping the search for landing sites for future
missions.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/648802/EN/mainURL>

SeeAlso

	See also
	Horizon magazine
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/648802/EN/seeAlsoLink>

Events
2013 – 2023: 10 years of the Galway Statement
The event is co-organised by Irish Government, the European Commission,
the Marine Institute, and the University of Galway. It will be a hybrid
event held in Galway, Ireland, on 5-6 July 2023, bringing together
European and international Atlantic partners and actors.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711630/en/mainURL>

Date

	date
	04/07/2023 - 06/07/2023

Venue

	venue
	Galway, Ireland

Organiser

	Organiser
	European Commission

SeeAlso

	See also
	More events
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/redirection/link/711630/en/seeAlsoLink>

To unsubscribe or change your profile and selections please visit our
website <http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/logout.cfm>.

The European Commission is committed to personal data protection. Any
personal data is processed in line with the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
Please read the privacy statement
<https://research-and-innovation.ec.europa.eu/document/download/d8aa9a6c-2fb5-450e-87e4-62301707eebe_en?filename=ssps_communication_19022019.pdf>

ISSN: 2599-9222