CIMPA-ICTP Math Courses 2023 - From Monday 26 June to Thursday 29 June at 15:00 (Gondim Neves)/online

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Wed Jun 21 09:10:51 CEST 2023

CIMPA/ICTP MATH COURSES  2023 on Hessians and the Lefschetz Properties

This is a recurring zoom meeting, therefore please register just once
for all 4 sessions:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEsd-2gqTMjHtPhoQcjH6ZdwA3UY7m3gp6b

Timetable
Monday, 26 June, 15:00-17:00
Tuesday, 27 June, 15:00-17:00
Wednesday, 28 June, 15:00-17:00
Thursday, 29 June, 15:00-17:00

Title: Hessians and the Lefschetz Properties

Speaker: Rodrigo José Gondim Neves (Universidade Federal Rural de
Pernambuco)

Abstract: In this course we revisit classical problems involving
hypersurfaces with vanishing Hessian, we present the structure of
standard graded Artinian Gorenstein algebras and the notions of higher
order Hessians. We show how these Hessians control the Lefschetz
properties of the algebra and we link it with the classical theory.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10323/