Joint ICTP-SISSA Seminars

Rosanna Sain rosanna at ictp.it
Tue Jan 31 11:14:12 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Laura Donnay* <laura.donnay at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 6:55 PM
Subject: [he-sem] Joint ICTP/SISSA/UNITS seminar this Wednesday
To: <he-sem at lists.ictp.it>, <he-sem at lists.sissa.it>,
<associates-hest at lists.ictp.it>

Dear all,

This *Wednesday *(01/02) we will have our second *joint
ICTP/SISSA/UNITS* string *seminars*.
Our speakers and talks for this month are:

*Julian Sonner* (Geneva University)
"A new dawn for matrix models: JT gravity, ETH and random CFT"

Liam Fitzpatrick (Boston University)
"Thermalization and Chaos from Energy Eigenstates in QFT"*
*

Both talks will take place at *SISSA, room 005*. We start the first talk
at 14:30, the second one at 16:00 (with a coffee break in-between).

Note also that Liam and Julian will be visiting us at SISSA for a couple
of days:
Liam from 30.01 to 02.02 (office 620)
Julian from 31.01 to 02.02 (office 539).

Looking forward to seeing all there.
Best,

Laura, Lorenzo & Mehrdad