REMINDER: IGAP seminar Geometry and Physics - Tuesday 31 January, at 14:30 (Pavlo Gavrylenko)

ICTP/math - Mabilo Koutou math at ictp.it
Tue Jan 31 11:18:18 CET 2023

Dear all,

the IGAP seminar on Geometry and Physics series will start with two
lectures by Pavlo Gavrylenko (University of Geneva), taking place Tuesdays
24 and 31 at 14:30 in room 205 of IFPU/IGAP building via Beirut 2.

Title: Introduction to isomonodromy/CFT correspondence

Abstract:
In the first talk I would like to tell about Fuchsian systems, their
monodromy, isomonodromic deformations, and tau functions.

In the second talk I'm going to tell some basic things about conformal
field theory and its application to solve isomonodromic deformations
equations, which was first found in the paper by Gamayun, Iorgov, Lisovyy
https://arxiv.org/abs/1207.0787 .

Everybody is more than welcome to attend.

Best regards

Alessandro and Giulio

-- Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building  Strada
Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455