TRINO Seminar Announcement

LEWANSKI DANILO DANILO.LEWANSKI at units.it
Mon Feb 20 09:39:14 CET 2023

The TRINO seminar<https://sites.google.com/view/trinotriestino/home> for Algebraic Geometry is jubilant to announce the following event.

Speakers: Sara Perletti (Milano Bicocca) + Lorenzo Cecchi (SISSA)

Venue: Wednesday February 22 at 14:00, SISSA, Room 128/129 (Cinema room). Format: 1h + 1h with a 15min break.

Title: The hierarchy of topological type and the equivalence conjecture.

Abstract: Cohomological field theories (CohFTs) were introduced by Kontsevich and Manin in 1994. In 2001 Dubrovin and Zhang defined an integrable hierarchy starting from a semisimple CohFT. In 2015 a new construction of an integrable hierarchy by Buryak appeared. It is conjectured that these two constructions are related by a so-called Miura transformation.

In the first part of this seminar, we will define the hierarchy introduced by Dubrovin and Zhang and we discuss the above equivalence conjecture. In the second part, we will explicitly show the equivalence in some specific examples.

(This event is also part of the SISSA GMP seminar organised by A. Ortu, N. Rungi and L. Sillari).

Danilo Lewański (he/him)
Algebraic Geometry, Mathematical Physics
Università di Trieste, IT and Université de Genève, CH
e | danilo.lewanski at units.it<mailto:danilo.lewanski at units.it>
w | https://sites.google.com/view/danilolewanski