ALGEBRAIC TOPOLOGY SEMINAR (in person) - Friday 17 February, at 14:00 (Mokari)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Feb 13 11:46:50 CET 2023

_ALGEBRAIC TOPOLOGY SEMINAR_

Friday, 17 February, at 14:00

Venue: Luigi Stasi seminar room (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci Building)

Speaker: Fatemeh Yeganeh MOKARI (ICMC, University of São Carlos)

*_Title:_ The third Homology of SL_2 and K_3 of Fields *

*__**_Abstract:_*  In this talk I will discuss the classical Bloch Wigner exact sequence and then I will discuss its relation to the third K-group of the field.
Then we will discuss the third homology of SL_2 and some related problems.