Fwd: Errata Corrige "Next Integrable Systems Seminar"

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Apr 14 08:59:25 CEST 2023

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Errata Corrige "Next Integrable Systems Seminar"
Date: 	Thu, 13 Apr 2023 17:28:05 +0000
From: 	Giuseppe Orsatti <gorsatti at sissa.it>
To: 	Math Users <math-users at lists.sissa.it>, math at ictp.it <math at ictp.it>

Dear All,

Please notice the change in the timetable and the Room

"Dear All,

The next Integrable Systems Seminar will be on*Tuesday** 18 April
*at*2** pm*in*Room 136*.

*Speaker:*Alexander Krajenbrink (Cambridge Quantum Computing & Quantinuum)

*Title: /A journey from classical integrability to the large deviations
of the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang equation/*
*/
/*
*Abstract:/In this talk, I will revisit the problem of the large
deviations of the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang (KPZ) equation in one dimension at
short time by introducing a novel approach which combines field
theoretical, probabilistic and integrable techniques. /*
*/
My goal will be to expand the program of the weak noise theory, which
maps the large deviations onto a non-linear hydrodynamic problem, and to
unveil its complete solvability through a connection to the
integrability of the Zakharov-Shabat system.
I will show that this approach paves the path to understand the large
deviations for general initial geometry.

/*
*/This is based on the work arXiv:2103.17215
(https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.127.064101)
with P. Le Doussal./*

*/Zoom
Link:  https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/85632170233?pwd=dDFaT1Y3RnFOL05IUzVDeE44RnRwUT09