Kähler Geometry seminar (SISSA/IGAP), Tuesday 24 May

Jacopo Stoppa jstoppa at sissa.it
Fri May 20 11:07:25 CEST 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 18:00, Adam Jacob (UC Davis) will give the
online talk

The deformed Hermitian-Yang-Mills equation and Calabi Symmetry

Abstract:

In this talk I will introduce the deformed Hermitian-Yang-Mills
equation, which is a complex analogue of the special Lagrangian graph
equation. I will discuss some notions of stability for the equation,
and explain recent work on how stability can be used to prove
existence on certain manifolds with large symmetry.

Jacopo Stoppa is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kähler Geometry
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/87013371755?pwd=VEk3aXcrVTdBaXN5cldZOWRPWkhNQT09

Meeting ID: 870 1337 1755
Passcode: 514129