REMINDER: ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Wednesday 11 May, at 14:00 (Francesco Baldassarri)/hybrid seminar

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Wed May 11 10:29:22 CEST 2022

_ICTP MATHEMATICS SEMINAR 2022
_

Title: A closed exact category of quasi-coherent sheaves on formal schemes

Speaker: Francesco Baldassarri (University of Padova)

Starts 11 May 2022 14:00
Ends 11 May 2022 15:00
Central European Time

IN PRESENCE: Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

ONLINE:
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYocuyqrjwrGdzQVfkOQzaUcUKJBfDbGnfw
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Abstract: Modeled on the book project https://arxiv.org/abs/math/0409584
of Gabber and Ramero, we propose a category of topological sheaves on a
not-necessarily noetherian formal scheme which is Quillen-exact, closed
symmetric monoidal, and  admits cokernels and images. Unless the scheme
is affine, the category does not admit kernels. We show that the
corresponding (topological) cohomology may be calculated by Cech methods.

/This will be a hybrid seminar. All are very welcome to join either
online or in person. Venue: Luigi Stasi seminar room, for those wishing
to attend in person./

/https://indico.ictp.it/event/9948//

--

Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building Strada
Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455 For to be