Gravitational Wave Open Data Workshop 2022

Agata Trovato AGATA.TROVATO at units.it
Thu Mar 31 15:51:13 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are excited to announce the next Gravitational Wave Open Data Workshop:

Gravitational Wave Open Data Workshop
May 23 - 25, 2022
https://gwosc.org/odw/odw2022/
Deadline for registration May 6, 2022

This Open Data Workshop is the 5th in a series of workshops that began
in 2018. Participants will receive a crash-course in gravitational wave
data analysis. The workshop includes lectures by data analysis experts,
hands on experience with software tutorials, and a data challenge
designed to test your new skill in GW data analysis.

This year the lectures will be entirely online but for the hands-on
sessions we have organised study hubs around the world in such a way
that the “students” of the workshop can reach the closest study hub and
be supported by experts for the tutorials. In particular, we are
organising a study hub here at the University of Trieste at the Physics
Department!

If you want to join us please register both for the general workshop and
for our study hub, you find the links in the main page of the workshop.
For info/questions contact: Agata Trovato agata.trovato at units.it

Best Regards,
LIGO-Virgo-KAGRA GWOSC Team

--