Announcement - Summer school 'Economic principles in cell physiology', Paris, July 4-6, 2022

Quantitative Life Sciences qls at ictp.it
Tue Mar 29 09:21:08 CEST 2022

  The Summer School “Economic Principles in Cell Physiology” will be
held on July 4-6, 2022, at the Learning  Planet Institute (previously
Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity) in Paris.
The summer school is organized by Hidde de Jong, Anne Goelzer, LiSC
teacher Wolfram Liebermeister, Diana Széliová, and Meike Wortel and
targets undergraduate and graduate students with a natural sciences
  background (including biological sciences, physics, engineering, or
mathematics).

In the course we will give an  overview of established approaches to
"cellular economics", from descriptions of simple metabolic systems to
cell growth and dynamic behavior. The lectures will be based on
chapters  of a textbook that  we are writing as a community project.

The  summer school will gather about 20 students (master and PhD
students) in-person, the lectures will be mixed (in person and remote).
All lectures can also be attended online. The list of teachers as well
as the detailed program can be found
on  the course website.

Registration  is free but mandatory on a first-come first-serve basis.
In-person places are limited.

Contact persons:

Hidde de Jong, Anne Goelzer, Wolfram
  Liebermeister, Diana Széliová, Meike Wortel (course organizers)
Cecilia Patitucci (Learning Planet  Institute)

Email contact: epcp-summer-school-2022 at googlegroups.com

Hidde de Jong                   Hidde.de-Jong at inria.fr
INRIA Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes
655 avenue de l'Europe, Montbonnot, 38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
Tel. +33 4 76 61 53 35
https://team.inria.fr/microcosme/hidde-de-jong
Secretary (Diane Courtiol)     Diane.Courtiol at inria.fr
Tel. +33 4 76 61 52 59