ICTP/IGAP Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Wednesday, 9 March, at 16:00 (Alina Marian)/hybrid seminar

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue Mar 8 08:55:23 CET 2022

ICTP/IGAP Seminar on "Representations of the diagonal and the cohomology
rings of Quot schemes"

Hybrid seminar

Starts 9 Mar 2022 16:00
Ends 9 Mar 2022 17:00
Central European Time

Presence: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci Building)

Online:

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIkfuigrDksH9wQ7sM38byzs7z7qGuQAUcE
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Abstract: I will continue to describe the class of the diagonal in a few
important moduli settings. Building on this, I will discuss aspects of
the cohomology ring structure of punctual Quot schemes -- a more
accessible case.

This will be a hybrid seminar. All are very welcome to join either
online or in person (if provided with a green pass). Venue: Luigi Stasi
Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo Da Vinci Building), for those wishing to
attend in person.

http://indico.ictp.it/event/9909/

-- Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building
Strada Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a
way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela