SISSA Algebraic geometry seminars - CLARIFICATION

Michele Graffeo mgraffeo at sissa.it
Thu Jun 9 10:54:35 CEST 2022

THE SEMINAR WILL BE REMOTE AND IT WILL BE STREAMED IN ROOM BORIS DUBROVIN 136.

This is a reminder for the next algebraic geometry seminar.

Next seminar, Friday 10/06/2022 at 4:30pm, room Boris Dubrovin 136

Speaker: Rafael Holanda (Universidade Federal da Paraìba)

Title: A Mayer-Vietoris-type spectral sequence

Abstract: In order to investigate the interplay between (multigraded) Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity with respect to certain homogeneous finitely generated ideals, we study Cech cohomology (at both sheaf and ring levels) with respect to products of finitely generated ideals. This leads us to construct a spectral sequence which relates local or sheaf cohomologies supported in different ideals and degenerates in the well-known Mayer-Vietoris long exact sequence. In this talk, we invoke general facts about Cech cohomology, build our spectral sequence, and comment on a possible relation with a Lyubeznik spectral sequence and regularity. It is an ongoing joint work with Marc Chardin (Sorbonne Université) and José Naéliton (UFPB).

You can find more information about the seminars of the algebraic geometry group at the following links.
https://graffeomichele.github.io/seminari.html
https://www.math.sissa.it/content/algebraic-geometry-seminar-20212022

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/3238671172