ICTP/IGAP seminar on Algebraic Geometry - Wednesday, 9 February, at 16:00/hybrid - Alina MARIAN

ICTP/math - Mabilo Koutou math at ictp.it
Tue Feb 8 15:24:28 CET 2022

ICTP/IGAP seminar on Algebraic Geometry

Title: Representations of the diagonal for moduli spaces of sheaves

Speaker: Alina Marian (Northeastern University)

Starts 9 Feb 2022 16:00
Ends 9 Feb 2022 17:00
Central European Time
Online/Presence

Venue: ICTP Leonardo Building - Luigi Stasi Seminar Room

Please Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsf-6vrzMvGtO8WGt0fydElasfiUYlnMB7
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Abstract: I will first complete the discussion of the SL (2) action on the
Chow ring of an abelian variety from last time, drawing a few beautiful
conclusions. In the second part of the lecture, I will start to discuss
the Chow class of the diagonal in moduli-theoretic settings.

This will be a hybrid seminar. All are very welcome to join either online
or in person (if provided with a green pass). Venue: Luigi Stasi seminar
room, for those wishing to attend in person.

More information are available at this page:
http://indico.ictp.it/event/9868/