IGAP Complex Differential Geometry Seminar - Wednesday 14 December, at 14:30 - LI Chao

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Dec 12 16:48:38 CET 2022

IGAP Complex Differential Geometry Seminar on "Submanifolds with special
Kahler metrics of complex space forms"

Wednesday, 14 December, at 14:30

Venue: IGAP Lecture room (former SISSA Building)

Speaker: LI Chao (ICTP)

Abstract: Submanifolds of complex space forms are common examples of
Kahler manifolds. It is natural to study the ones whose induced metrics
are KE, cscK, or more generally extremal. In this talk, I will first
review some classic results, then introduce our recent work on KE and
extremal Kahler submanifolds of complex projective spaces.

https://indico.ictp.it/event/10157/

-- Koutou Mabilo ICTP Mathematics Group Leonardo Da Vinci Building
Strada Costiera no. 11 34151 Trieste, Italy Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a
way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela