What's new on the EC's Research and Innovation website

Susanne Henningsen hennings at ictp.it
Wed Sep 9 15:31:01 CEST 2020

read on-line version
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/rtd/newsletter-specific-archive-issue.cfm?newsletter_service_id=1325&lang=en>
| ISSN 2599-9222

  Research and Innovation

    What's new

European Commission Logo

Header Image

follow us :   | icon Twitter <https://twitter.com/EUScienceInnov> icon
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/EUScienceInnov/> icon Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/EUScienceInnovation> icon RSS
<http://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=rss&lg=en>

News Alerts
Share your views on Horizon Europe’s priorities for the next four years

How do we design an ambitious EU research and innovation programme that
supports the green and digital transitions for a sustainable coronavirus
recovery? To answer this question we need your help. Have your say on
Horizon Europe’s first Strategic Plan, which will guide the work
programmes and topics for the new programme’s first four years.

Commissioner Gabriel said:

The transition to a sustainable, carbon neutral and digital society and
economy have to become the basis of our recovery from the coronavirus
crisis. Your participation will make a difference as we can only achieve
real impact if we do this together. Get involved for a strong,
sustainable and competitive Europe. I count on you.

	Main URL
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/news/share-your-views-horizon-europes-priorities-next-four-years-2020-sep-01_en&pk_campaign=rtd_news>

SeeAlso

	See also
	Share your views
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/659c5eea-5f1d-341b-482e-92b53222f619>

Events
European Research and Innovation Days 2020
We are very glad to announce that registrations are open
<https://research-innovation-days.ec.europa.eu/register>!

On our website, you’ll also find: