Algebraic geometry online seminars on K3 surfaces

Alessandro Nobile anobile at sissa.it
Mon Jun 29 09:38:31 CEST 2020

Dear all,
    this is to announce the fifteenth algebraic geometry seminar on K3
surfaces.

SPEAKER: Yulieth Prieto (University of Bologna)

WHEN: Friday, July 3 at 4.00 pm (Rome)

WHERE: Link Zoom:
https://sissa-it.zoom.us/j/98908623574?pwd=akliQXpaR3ZLS0gwblFFQ0tJSExuZz09
       Meeting ID:  989 0862 3574
       Password:    069370

TITLE: Automorphisms on K3 surfaces

ABSTRACT: I will first give some general properties of automorphisms of
complex K3 surfaces. Then, I will specialize in automorphism of finite
order, where they are classified into three types: symplectic,
non-symplectic, and purely non-symplectic. Finally, I will focus on the
symplectic type to show its interplay with the moduli space of algebraic
K3 surfaces.

Everyone interested is welcomed to attend.

Best regards,
Alessandro