Joint ICTP/SISSA Statistical Physics seminar Tuesday 14 July at 11am

ICTP/CM cm at ictp.it
Sun Jul 12 20:07:27 CEST 2020

CMSP Seminar
Joint ICTP/SISSA Statistical Physics)

Tuesday, 14 July at 11:00 a.m.

If you are interested in attending the seminar, please register _as soon
as possible__._ Instruction's on the event's web page at
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYtdeGpqT4iEtX53-tSXj0m_Iif-37XNMUJ.
  It will be a one-time first registration, valid for all ICTP's CM and
SP Joint seminars until 31/12/2020, for one guest only. So, if you are
already registered there is no need to do it again. We suggest you use
your official institutional email address, to speed up the screening
process. You will receive an approval confirmation within a day.

*Title: **Signatures of universality out of equilibrium*
/Luca Tagliacozzo (ICCUB, Unversitat de Barcelona, Spain)/

Abstract: I will discuss the results contained in
https://arxiv.org/abs/1909.07381 on how the entanglement spectrum of a
region made by adjacent constituents in a one-dimensional quantum system
becomes universal after quenches at the critical point or across it.