Reminder : IGAP Seminar - Tuesday, 28 May, at 14:30 (DU PEI)

Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon May 27 11:42:36 CEST 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Du Pei (QGM-Caltech)

Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2019, at 14:30 hrs.
Venue: IGAP (Institute for Geometry and Physics, the old SISSA building)

Title: Brane Quantization and Representations of DAHA

Abstract: Double affine Hecke algebra (DAHA) is closely related to the
algebra of line operators in 4d N=2* theory. In this talk, I will show
how to use the A-model to the Coulomb branch of this theory to gain
insight into the representation category of DAHA.

*P**LEASE NOTE:* Those wishing to attend can meet at the ICTP's bar 5
minutes before to enter with those who have an access card.

--
Monica Petronela Ancuta
for Ms Mabilo
math at ictp.it

Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
34151 Trieste
Italy

Tel.: +39 040 2240 318