ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Tuesday 5 February, at 16:00 (Satoshi NAWATA)

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Jan 28 12:02:28 CET 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Tuesday 5 February, at 16:00 hrs.

Satoshi Nawata (Fudan University)

Title: Incorporating Satake, Mckay and Langlands into DAHA

Abstract: I will talk about the category of line operators of 4d N=2*
theory. Using the formulation of Kapustin-Witten, it can be identified
the category of B-branes of Hitchin moduli space over once-punctured
torus with respect to a certain complex structure. I also explain the
relations to geometric Satake, Mackay and Langlands correspondence.

VENUE: Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first floor)

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group
Leonardo Da Vinci Building
Strada Costiera no. 11
34151 Trieste, Italy
Tel. no.: +39-040-2240455

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela