Monday 25 February at 9:00 a.m. Budinich Lecture Hall, Talk by Dr. Peter Wittek

CM Section cm at ictp.it
Thu Feb 21 10:32:20 CET 2019

Dear All,

You are most cordially invited to the opening talk of the Workshop on
Ubiquitous Quantum Physics:
The New Quantum Revolution, that will be delivered by Dr. Peter Wittek,
who will speak about:

Quantum-enhanced Machine Learning: A Sanity Check

The event will take place in Budinich Lecture Hall on _Monday, 25/02 at
9:00 am_.

The talk is intended for a _broad audience of theoretical physicists and
mathematicians_.