ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Friday, 13 December, at 16:00

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Wed Dec 11 17:01:42 CET 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Friday 13 December, at 16:00 hrs.

Speaker: Rafayel Teymurazyan (Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal)

Title: Fully nonlinear integro-differential equations with deforming kernels

Abstract: We develop a regularity theory for integro-differential
equations with kernels deforming in space like sections of a convex
solution of a Monge-Ampère equation. We prove an ABP estimate and a
Harnack inequality and derive Hölder and $C^{1,\alpha}$ regularity
results for solutions.

This is a joint with L. Caffarelli and J.M. Urbano.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)

--

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela