ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday 22 August, at 14:30 (Abbas FAKHARI)/ERRATA CORRIGE

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Wed Aug 21 14:42:31 CEST 2019

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2019

Thursday 22 August, at 14:30 hrs.

Speaker: Abbas Fakhari (Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran)

Title: Two-fold covering, ergodicity of higher dimensional actions

The correct link for the abstract is the following:

http://indico.ictp.it/event/9045/

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)
--

Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group

For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way
that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela