Fwd: ICPPA-2018 Invitation letter

Rosanna Sain rosanna at ictp.it
Mon Jun 11 15:11:50 CEST 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	ICPPA-2018 Invitation letter
Date: 	Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:09:04 +0000
From: 	ICPPA-2018 <icppa2018 at mephi.ru>
To: 	rosanna at ictp.it <rosanna at ictp.it>

Dear International Centre for Theoretical Physics,
<http://isolde.web.cern.ch/contacts/people/johnston>

We would like to announce the 4th "International Conference on Particle
Physics and Astrophysics" (ICPPA-2018) to be held inMoscow, Russia from
the 22th to the 26th of October, 2018. The conference is organized by
the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow, Russia).

The aim of the Conference is to share scientific knowledge, to promote
contacts between scientists and to develop new ideas in fundamental
research. We will bring together experts and young scientists working in
experimental and theoretical areas of nuclear physics, particle physics,
cosmology and astrophysics. Most recent results from the modern
experiments and the advanced detector technologies development will be
presented and discussed.
https://indico.particle.mephi.ru/e/ICPPA2018

*
*

*We would be happy to invite a speaker from your collaboration to give
an oral talk.*

Besides that, we will have a poster session, so you can also suggest
several posters on the topics you choose.

The conference proceedings will include papers from both oral and poster
presentations and will be published (journal indexed by Scopus/WoS)
following a peer review of contributions.

Please take into account that generally participants need visas to enter
the Russian Federation. Our organizing committee will be glad to arrange
the invitation letters ASAP. Note that conference fee is cancelled this
year for all participants thanks to support of Russian Academic
Excellence Project.

Visa invitation requests deadline is 3rd of September.

Registration and abstract submission deadline is the 10th of September.

Moreover, we appreciate if you could distribute the information about
the conference inside your collaboration.

Looking forward to see you in Moscow!

With the best regards,
member of the ICPPA-2018 Organizing Committee

Natalia Nazarova