"Science education, Ocean literacy, RRI Roadmap, RRI-SIS Conference 2018" | MARINAzine Newsletter n.

Susanne Henningsen hennings at ictp.it
Mon Jun 4 16:28:23 CEST 2018

APRE
*"Science education, Ocean literacy, RRI Roadmap, RRI-SIS Conference
2018" | MARINAzine Newsletter n.* <#>

We are pleased to forward
the<https://www.marinaproject.eu/index.php/2018/05/30/1847/>*ne
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/index.php/2018/05/30/1847/>**w issue of “
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/index.php/2018/05/30/1847/>**MARINAzine
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/index.php/2018/05/30/1847/>**. Our
engagement with the Ocean
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/index.php/2018/05/30/1847/>*”, the
official newsletter from the Horizon 2020 MARINA Project.

In this issue ( May 2018):

  * *Science Education*: which is the role of creativity to engage
    citizens with science?
  * *Ocean Literacy*: engaging and empowering Europeans
  * *First glimpse of the MARINA RRI Roadmap*: open to your contributions
  * *RRI Stories*

/... and more./

You can freely *re**ad and download here: “**MARINAzine
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Marinazine_03_May2018.pdf>**.
Our engagement with the Ocean. Issue #3 – May 2018
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Marinazine_03_May2018.pdf>*”

Please, *share it with your network* if you find it of any interest!

For any inquiry, idea or suggestion please contact:

*MARINA Communication *
marina at apre.it
(Chiara Buongiovanni)

If you haven't done yet *Register to Marine Knowledge Sharing Platform*
from our website homepage www.marinaproject.
<https://www.marinaproject.eu/>eu <https://www.marinaproject.eu/> and
follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/EUMarinaRRI>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/eumarinarri/?fref=ts> andLinkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marinaproject/>

---

*IMPORTANT - MARINA GDPR NOTE*

With the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into
effect on 25 May 2018, the MARINA Project team would like to let you
know that we currently hold your contact details in our database.
Your contact details are securely held within our database, either
because you have previously responded to an event invitation or
subscribed to our mailing list. Additionally, we undertake research to
identify individuals whose expertise and areas of interest lie in
alignment with the MARINA Project, research and events activity.
To find out about the new GDPR Privacy Policy, please see 2018 Reform of
EU Data Protection Rules
<https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorities/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/2018-reform-eu-data-protection-rules_en>.

*If you would like to remain in touch with the MARINA Project
activities, no action is required.*
Should you wish your contact details to be removed from the MARINA
Project database, please do send us a request to unsubscribe.