REMINDER - TWO ICTP Mathematics Seminar - TODAY AND TOMORROW

ICTP Math Section math at ictp.it
Mon Feb 19 08:51:58 CET 2018

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S  2018

1) *Today, Monday 19 February at 14:00*

Marks Ruziboev
 (Loughborough University)

Title:
_Quenched decay of correlations for slowly mixing systems_

The abstract of this seminar is available at
http://indico.ictp.it/event/8532/

VENUE:  Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first floor)

***

2) *Tomorrow, Tuesday 20 February at 16.00 hrs.*

Mahuya Datta (Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata)

Title:
_Gromov's conjecture on non-free isometric immersions_

The abstract of this seminar is available at
http://indico.ictp.it/event/8507/

VENUE:  Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first floor)