Upcoming "What's new" lunch - Monday 20 February

Quantitative Life Sciences qls at ictp.it
Fri Feb 17 13:34:34 CET 2017

Dear All,

The next "What's new" lunch will take place on Monday, 20 February at
12:30 in the Common Area, 2nd floor, ex SISSA building.

Title: "Artificial intelligence and robots - Should we fear them?"

You're warmly invited to join!

To find out more about "What's new lunches" please read below:

We are launching a new recurrent event in the QLS group, called "What's
new" lunches

Where: Markov's lounge aka Common Area
When: Once a week at 12:30, usually on Monday
What: Bring your own lunch, share it if you will, munch and discuss about
what's new in physics/biology/computer-science/economics and
science/technology in general. It must be exciting!
Who: Each time one of us, from faculty to master students, chooses a
subject for discussion and acts as a moderator by introducing the theme
and spurring the debate.
Why: Do you really need to ask ?

--
Erica Sarnataro