Oleg Chalykh's seminar at SISSA

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Wed Sep 7 14:56:49 CEST 2016

SEMINAR ANNOUCEMENT

Oleg Chalykh

Title: KP hierarchy for the cyclic quiver

Abstract:
Motivated by the bispectral problem, we introduce a version of the KP
hierarchy related to the cyclic quiver with m vertices. The case m=1
corresponds to the usual KP hierarchy. We construct families of rational
solutions to this hierarchy, parametrised by suitable quiver varieties.
The pole dynamics of these solutions is related to the Calogero-Moser
system for the wreath product of S_n and Z/mZ. This is based on joint
work with A Silantyev, arXiv:1512.08551.

Venue: SISSA, room 134, Wednesday 14 September at 12:00